Helen Harper is a brand of Ontex International, market leader in Europe for the manufacturing of private label hygiene disposable products (baby diapers, feminine hygiene & incontinence products).
Helen Harper offers a complete range of products in these categories:
- Baby care products (diapers, pants, swim pants, change mats, wet wipes & bra pads)
- Feminine hygiene products (panty liners, towels, tampons), cotton products (buds, pads)
- Incontinence products (pads, diapers)
Manufactured on state of the art machines and operating in accordance with international standards, Helen Harper guarantees high quality products which provide optimal comfort and security.
Ontex is the European market leader in hygienic disposables for the private label sector. Ontex operates from 12 production facilities that are strategically placed to ensure efficient deliveries. The group offers a wide range of baby care and feminine hygiene products and is also a key supplier to the adult incontinence sector through its healthcare division.
Ontex has a strong R&D focus with teams based in each of the key manufacturing centres as well as in the head quarters in Zele, Belgium. All manufacturing units also have their own laboratory testing equipment to ensure that products are fully validated and well tested before release to customers
“The ability of humanity to ensure that it meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
"Our Common Future“ (The Brundtland Report)
The U.N. World Commission on Environment & Development 1987
Ontex takes those words seriously, and is continuously improving its environmental footprint by:
- Improving quality and comfort of our products
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Ensuring fluff pulp from suppliers who have certified managed forest sourcing programs
- Aiming to recycle more production waste
- Promoting an even more environmentally friendly range of product
For more info go to Ontexglobal website